2800 CS VIN 220 4341 Stockholm

m5toureg

Reaction score
-
collectingcars.com
-
Mauritiusblau-met. ?? leather red - 166.000 km - wheel arches extended ? +/+/+/+……..

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interior photo appears to show a brown bear skin on the wall. Mechanical photo appears to show a polar bear on the opposite wall. A first of all the garage decorations I've seen.

shanon

Reaction score
Very interesting.
If I were in the market, looking for a very presentable, fun E9 'driver' to fiddle with/tweak over time 'and 'lived in Europe, I'd go poke it with a stick and test drive asap.
This example sports a previously sorted upgraded motor with triple 45s?!...One could overlook some cockpit aesthetic challenges for a spell while enjoying to the roar and pull of those triples. Those interior tweaks are easy tweaks in comparison to a full triple conversion and tuning...

Been there, done both. Again, go poke it with a stick and maybe crack that whip and see what she's got! ;)

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I agree with @shanon 100%. Someone has spent a fair amount of time, effort and money on this car and yes, the personal interior choices may be offputting but I'd rather that the issue than a rusty chassis or blown motor...

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
But why cover up the triple 45 Webers with that metal cover like modern cars do. How about this - eye and ear candy?

1634776383929.jpeg

shanon

Reaction score
@gkb the cover is likely a custom cold air intake for maximum results. I love the snarl sound too, but a dyno pull comparison of with or without the box would likely be the deciding factor for me. Being in Europe, it's likely set up for sustained WOT, intercontinental Autobahn runs ;)

Someone go poke it with a stick....