2800CS on 101?

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On my way to work today, South Bound Hwy 101 Santa Clara. I can recognize an E9 a mile away.
This gentleman did the clever go around traffic by pretending to exit and then merged back in. But I think he rally changed his mind. E9 drivers are royalty. Nice color!

Attachments

• H101.jpg
    H101.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 54

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yes, big brother is watching and taking notes on your driving. full report by @Arde at noon. What he didn't tell you is that he stalked you for 30 minutes.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All judging here is positive, a car from the 70s keeps up with traffic, and the driver outsmarts other drivers and queuing theory.
A man after my own heart!

The only negative judgement is that the condition of Highway 101 there is terrible, cracks, potholes, really bad.

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All judging here is positive, a car from the 70s keeps up with traffic, and the driver outsmarts other drivers and queuing theory.
A man after my own heart!

The only negative judgement is that the condition of Highway 101 there is terrible, cracks, potholes, really bad.
A word of support - @Arde and I meet up at coffee and cars in Los Gatos, a little ribbing from friends is always welcome :)