3.0 CS front and rear black leather seats

skb

Reaction score
Later style front and rear black leather seats, good condition, no seat tracks for front seats.
$500
20170529_165423.jpg
20170529_165433.jpg
20170529_165458.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
PM sent. Seats and carpet are the last frontier for my project car!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Sorry to pounce on these so quickly. I've been on the hunt for seats for quite some time. Now that I found some black leather seats, the good news is I'll have a spare rear seat in Blue for leather for sale with cheap shipping.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm also interested in the 74 seats. I'm in California.

'74 seats have a horizontal stitching. I suppose these are mid model seats. Early seats had vertical stitching and a simple headrest wih no ears. Mid mid model seats had vertical stitching and a headrest with 'ears'. Late models had horizontal stitching and a headrest with 'ears'.

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
'74 seats have a horizontal stitching. I suppose these are mid model seats. Early seats had vertical stitching and a simple headrest wih no ears. Mid mid model seats had vertical stitching and a headrest with 'ears'. Late models had horizontal stitching and a headrest with 'ears'.
do you still have the blue set?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
do you still have the blue set?

I do, but I think I'm going to keep the blue and sell the black. Another member is first in line, and I can put you next. His main concern is the condition of the horse hair cushions. He intends to recover them. The black seat is good enough to run as is for a driver. If your rear seat foam is in decent condition perhaps he can buy yours and you can buy mine. Shoot me a PM.

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, certainly let me know. may just send them south and have them redone.- what if anything do you know about the wood repair guy in europe? Have you personally had any experience with dash pad repairs- A/C console re-vinyl?I'm scouring the boards but haven't mastered the format-lastly -Wallowthesch- pretty much it for trunk pans?Thanks!! any help appreciated

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, certainly let me know. may just send them south and have them redone.- what if anything do you know about the wood repair guy in europe? Have you personally had any experience with dash pad repairs- A/C console re-vinyl?I'm scouring the boards but haven't mastered the format-lastly -Wallowthesch- pretty much it for trunk pans?Thanks!! any help appreciated

Here is what I know, mostly from my addiction to the internet...

@bela22 is highly regarded on the forum. See the feedback section for details. "Just Dashes" in Oregon is *the place to have your dashboard repaired. Expect to pay upwards of $2K though. You can find a very good used dashboard for $1K to $2K and that includes very good wood. You can piece it together for significantly less if you work at it.

Local upholstery shops can do the console sides. It is fairly straight forward for professionals. I haven't seen anyone duplicate the factory "stitch", which is really molded vinyl. A plain non-french-stitch looks good enough for a show car.

W&N started selling trunk pans about a year ago. There is also a company in Poland that sells them. All of their parts are painted blue. An employee/owner is a member here.

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here is what I know, mostly from my addiction to the internet...

@bela22 is highly regarded on the forum. See the feedback section for details. "Just Dashes" in Oregon is *the place to have your dashboard repaired. Expect to pay upwards of $2K though. You can find a very good used dashboard for $1K to $2K and that includes very good wood. You can piece it together for significantly less if you work at it.

Local upholstery shops can do the console sides. It is fairly straight forward for professionals. I haven't seen anyone duplicate the factory "stitch", which is really molded vinyl. A plain non-french-stitch looks good enough for a show car.

W&N started selling trunk pans about a year ago. There is also a company in Poland that sells them. All of their parts are painted blue. An employee/owner is a member here.
Thank you for the information, sadly I need the dash wood and lower, while mine is all there it's delaminated, pretty must held together by the vinyl, my dash pad was replaced years ago with a 74 that has hole in it for EGR warning, not sure why it was put in in 1979, ok I'll give them a try and I'll post I'm searching for good dash pad if 2k is realistic dash pad repair-I'll try bela22 and the moniker parts hoarder does it mean you've got stuff for sale or just collecting it for that day? :) I was hoping these cars appreciated as much as my 911S--- maybe soon though I'm never selling so meaningless. Again thank you for the reply and #2270226 will soon be back on the road!