3 coupes for sale

Tmiller

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have 3 cars to move along: I have a red 71 2800 CS non sun roof coupe, 4 sp, AC, with rebuilt engine, which is on a pallet, fairly solid, headers, after market alloys, one owner. Another 73 blue 3.0 CS 4 speed, air,sunroof, one owner, lots of documnetion, original paint, rebuilt engine and trans, factory alloys and tools. A third 73 is a very straight, white, original paint, automatic, sunroof with red leather interior, factory alloys and tools, also one owner. I would like to sell these to a person in the business who will part them out, so other cars can get on the road. Only the 71 2800 is really solid enough to restore as a car. I don't want to pay for storage all winter. I will sell all 3 for a very fair price to a sincere buyer. Since price is really not the issue, and as winter is approching,and I only have so much space, I would considerer a trade for a drivable 1973 or older 2002 of equal value. These are very rough cars, but I felt I had to save them. I'm in central NJ and I am willing to listen to any reasonable offer. They were just posted in Hemmings, but most callers are too far away to make it work. Tom 908-693-5723 or [email protected]. Thanks for reading, Tom