3200CS on ebay

andrey

Reaction score
I've lost count of how many times this thing has been re-listed. Either there's something seriously wrong with it, it's overpriced, or no one is interested enough in the 3200CS that they'd want to spend that much money on one... it looks rather nice in the photos though :)

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
andrey said:
I've lost count of how many times this thing has been re-listed. Either there's something seriously wrong with it, it's overpriced, or no one is interested enough in the 3200CS that they'd want to spend that much money on one... it looks rather nice in the photos though :)

You're right, Andrey, it is overpriced..and thats because no one interested in the 3200CS has bought one for more than about 28k in the last couple of years. I agree, they ARE a nice and interesting enough car to look at, just not "significant" I guess. This seller has his car listed in Hemmings for 45k. "I don't think so, Tim!"

Really as often as this car has been listed, I think it is great proof that "uncommon" or "rare" does not equal "valuable" in an auto enthusiast's market, go figure! Maybe it should be trucked down to Barrett Jackson's for a more discriminating market :lol:

Best,

dp

x_atlas0

Reaction score
Really as often as this car has been listed, I think it is great proof that "uncommon" or "rare" does not equal "valuable" in an auto enthusiast's market, go figure! Maybe it should be trucked down to Barrett Jackson's for a more discriminating market :lol:

Best,

dp

I can see it now...

"That thing got a hemi?"