3D Print Services?

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I‘m in the process of restoring the dashboard top on my 67 NK sedan. The passenger side grab handle has two finish pieces that are gone on my car and are NLA. Someone has created a file to 3D print them. Link below. I don’t have access to a 3D printer. Anyone here able to print them? (Will pay for it of course) Or point to a service that can?
I‘m sure there would be interest on the NK forums.
Thanks.
John

IMG_0243.jpeg

Last edited:

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey John,

I had to have a piece 3D printed for my euro e24, let me see if I can dig up the information on the place that did it. They are not too far from the tram.

Ezz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 3D printer that I can probably print this one. the limitation is the material. The only material I have in black is PETG which is strong but not very good UV resistant. I also have another material ASA that is even stronger than PETG and excellent UV resistant, but it is in white/creamy color. If that works for you, I will be glad to do it for free and you only pay shipping.

Ezz

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
A commercial printing company might be the best choice here as they will have a wider range of materials and printers to choose from.
I've heard good things about Shapeways but there are others. Call them to see what they offer to match your needs.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I‘m in the process of restoring the dashboard top on my 67 NK sedan. The passenger side grab handle has two finish pieces that are gone on my car and are NLA. Someone has created a file to 3D print them. Link below. I don’t have access to a 3D printer. Anyone here able to print them? (Will pay for it of course) Or point to a service that can?
I‘m sure there would be interest on the NK forums.
Thanks.
John

View attachment 171659
Have you been looking for the part in Germany (e.g with Sebs)? He's got a lot of parts from NK.