4 different colours

acat2002

Reaction score
It's always cool to see US muscle cars crusing the European roads.

Is it rare to have a gathering with muscle cars in Vienna? Are they generally well received by the viewing audience.

I've always had this theory that american muscle cars are rare in Europe because the domestic (Euro) alternatives were/are far superior (Merc/BMW etc.).

Also, what type of metal flakes were used in the blue E9? and not that anyone asked my opinion, but PLEASE remove the aftermarket sunroof as soon as possible. I'm even cool with the crazy paint, but that sun roof is a mortal sin.

thanks for the pictures - you always take very nice photos!

Stefan

Reaction score
acat2002 said:
It's always cool to see US muscle cars crusing the European roads.

Is it rare to have a gathering with muscle cars in Vienna? Are they generally well received by the viewing audience.

I've always had this theory that american muscle cars are rare in Europe because the domestic (Euro) alternatives were/are far superior (Merc/BMW etc.).

acat2002: I noticed your post and since one the world largest car meeting with american cars is hold in my small town next weekend so I want to update with some information.

http://www.bigmeet.com/

American cars (and muscle cars) in mint condition are not that rare :wink:

jmackro

Reaction score
acat2002 said:
Also, what type of metal flakes were used in the blue E9?
Aynsley - I would reply: "big ones"

And Orangener - what kind of car was this interior installed in? Tell me not a Coupe!

Kitt3.jpg

Orangener

Reaction score
No, it was this car named K.I.T.T , a Pontiac Firebird TransAm !

Kitt4.jpg

From the series "Knight Rider" with David Hasselhoff , produced in the 80ies.

„Knight Rider - A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.“

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: