400 Petri

tmason

Reaction score
Hi
I have a 400 Petri in good shape with some pitting for 375.00 with No Hub.
Thanks Tim
PS I can text pictures.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

LOL

AEB41343-CE03-4254-BB82-AF5BDFBECA90.jpeg

tmason

Reaction score
I like it Markos and I agree but just picked up a 380 from Hans that the wife doesn't know about yet?
And for what it's worth this is all Stevehose's fault. If I hadn't seen his wheel I would of never known how they fit our cars so perfectly :)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I like it Markos and I agree but just picked up a 380 from Hans that the wife doesn't know about yet?
And for what it's worth this is all Stevehose's fault. If I hadn't seen his wheel I would of never known how they fit our cars so perfectly :)

You aren’t hoarding - you are selling. @clinton stokes is hoarding! :D

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
no ... not Stevehose, he would never do that ... oh, who am i kidding ... while we are at it i will throw more fuel on the fire. i bought an excellent 40 from Steve - so he got me hooked too. i also had a beautiful 40 cm petri that i sold to Nicad years ago as i didn't think i needed to have 2.

just a warning to others, one petri will talk you into getting another. i then bought a gorgeous leather covered 38cm from Keshav. no, neither of these Petri are for sale for any price, so please don't ask ...

so @tmason ... be careful about saying your wife doesn't know as you will become a blackmail victim from another forum member who wants your petri - you don't want somebody contacting your wife

clinton stokes

Reaction score
just a warning to others, one petri will talk you into getting another. i then bought a gorgeous leather covered 38cm from Keshav. no, neither of these Petri are for sale for any price, so please don't ask ...

so @tmason ... be careful about saying your wife doesn't know as you will become a blackmail victim from another forum member who wants your petri - you don't want somebody contacting your wife[/QUOTE]

So true. Bought another last week. Hoping to see what this one looks like

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
we all infect each other. Looking at HBChris's car lead me down a path toward bare metal respray.
Seeing the pop-up wind deflector on Duane Sword's Alpina got that fire going.
Driving Sven's coupe made me lust for more horsepower....
An of course Stevehose's triple side drafts... ahhh