5-speed boxes for sale best offer

bruceindenver

Reaction score
Hi for sale
1) 1981 528I 265 5-speed gearbox with shifter, mounts, and bellhousing. pulled from my car with 217k. It worked fine when pulled. no input or output brg noise. shifted fine.

2) 1985 535i 265 5-speed gearbox with shifter, mounts, and bellhousing.
this is the bellhousing that has 2 motronic sensor's that mount on the housing and need a i flywheel with the steel dowel pins. I should have the flywheel But have not found it yet. you only need it if you are using motronic. With L-jet or carb's you can use any flywheel. car was driven over to me. But I do not know how good the trany is.

drive shafts available but would need to be cut to fit.

best offer Bruce

Attachments

• P1000828.jpg
    P1000828.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 131

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
how about our own version of ebay - for e9 parts only. secret bid to the seller - put your best bid in. seller gives 1% to the site to defray costs.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The stickey at the top of the page is up to the OP to follow and the Mod to enforce..

I also am not a fan of making this an auction site.

Administrator
Site Admin

Default Rules for classified ads
Ads must be BMW related. An ad for a vehicle other than a CS is fine, but keep it in the family!

Its good practice (and saves everyone a lot of time) to list the following in your ad:

1) Location
2) price
3) Detailed description (the more info you post the fewer questions you'll get, over and over...)
4) Photos if you have them. (this format isn't very user friendly for photos, but they really help sell your item)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don,

i was really kidding - i don't think anybody wants to do that. i also echo the very simple suggestions of the four items of information. its always the first questions asked.

scott

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Be nice to me - I spent all week smogging Ferrari's for the auction here in Vegas and now I'm stuck at the airport...
For the record- the State of Nevada now requires smog test all the way to 1968.
You try to pass an 365 gt with 6 Webers and I bet you would be a little wound up too.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
omg Don. that has to be painful. is that on a dyno or static smog testing? or is it just visible inspection? my korman 2002 w/ 45 dcoe + schrick 316 failed static smog horribly. hydrocarbons were off the chart. it sailed right thru on a dyno.

sorry for raising your heart rate or stress level. travel well
scott

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Vegas smog is done in the sun on the asphalt at 95 degrees. No rollers , no fan, just nuts because the machine keeps you retesting because it thinks your cat isn't hot enough.
I took a 400i v12 with a sandcasted block to 235 degrees trying to pass. It made me sick to my stomach.

bruceindenver

Reaction score
Sorry

I did not know what a pm was till now.
I will answer them and will post only to ebay
My request was for how much things go for. I looked at past ad's but no price. and I guess that from the reply's I will just use ebay.