535i parts

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I hope it's OK to post other than e9 parts here? If there are any objections you could post or PM me but I am parting out a 1985 535i and have some parts. Some things may work for e9's but most not.

I have: 16 inch wheels, very good condition, only one has a little curb rash. 200.00 for the set of 4

535i trunk lid with lettering, no tool box, near perfect condition: 200.00

535i tool box 40.00 no tools (sorry)

I also have 4 doors and a bunch of other stuff but I don't want to list anything that is not ready to ship- though you can ask if you need anything in particular.

Thanks, and again, if this is too much pollution just PM me and I'll remove. Also, prices are there because this is not an auction but I am open to offers (higher or lower) :)

Attachments

• 16 inch wheels.JPG
    16 inch wheels.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 16 inch wheels1.JPG
    16 inch wheels1.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 41621959569 535i trunk lid.JPG
    41621959569 535i trunk lid.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 41621959569 535i trunk lid2.JPG
    41621959569 535i trunk lid2.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 77

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is BS get your e28 parts out of here!

Haha - Free bump! ;)

Dang - You have bigger fish to fry but an "other" classifieds section would be cool. I would be much more inclined to buy parts from this lot than elsewhere.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Peter,
Here's another bump.
So how's the dash? It's black I'm sure.
What trans was in the car?
Gary

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OK, incentive for our illustrious administrators; all non-e9 parts sales remit 5% to the site admin; this does a couple of things, first, only members can post so we won't end up with the riff-raft and second of course it will allow for a more connected community. I agree with Markos (the second half of his comment of course) that it would be better to buy from folks you know on this site than e-bay or Amazon.

Maybe a "related parts wanted or FS" section under the off-topic section would work.

Thanks I think :)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
a huge +1 on this. i have done my share of buying from ebay, but i would much rather skip it ... and buy from people who know something about BMWs and appreciate them. i also like the idea of separating info for other models from e9 coupes. and an honor system of a sales remit sounds like a good idea ... much, much better than ever allowing ads on the site.

my .02 cents

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have lots of baby stuff for all of the new parents (okay let's be honest - grandparents) on here: :D