69 silver 2800cs auto on BAT

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I love this color combination, but... First noting that I'm an idiot and went well above what I thought was the safe price when buying my car, I did so understanding I was taking a risk on numerous levels--some of which have paid off and some, well... I'd be really nervous for a buyer above the current $25,000 bid, especially given the lack of any lifted underbody photos. I can't remember an E9 auction this without lifted shots, especially with questions about the front end--the front grille doesn't even fit correctly. I'd love the auction to go high, but I'm seeing lots of stuff, and I have 1/1000th the knowledge of the people on this board.

David Levy

Site Donor
Reaction score
I won it guys!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.08.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.08.34 PM.png
    537.2 KB · Views: 180

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice. I can’t believe commentor olautoballer and his negativity on BaT.

“Another cheerleader delivering train station stories but was probably hybernating for 5 to 8 years under the train tracks. Is there no end to unqualified experts”

Last edited:

scottd

Reaction score
Wow. The car got $36,000. Figure another 5% is it for buyer's premium, and the buyer is into this car at just about $38,000. With rust popping. The market is strong.

rust.jpeg

scottd

Reaction score
Congratulations on your car. Welcome from another automatic coupe fan. Enjoy it.

Scott

David Levy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice. I can’t believe commentor olautoballer and his negativity on BaT.

“Another cheerleader delivering train station stories but was probably hybernating for 5 to 8 years under the train tracks. Is there no end to unqualified experts”
Right? I’m glad a bunch of people called him out though.