72 Bav

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks, love the car and the Black and Whites. Perhaps because I grew up in the New Wave Film era of the 60's and 70's

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
OK, please don't shoot the messenger. Car is breathtaking but are the front bumper riders upside down? If not, I have some work to do on mine.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Tom,
I bought my Bav project mid October last year. The pictures you posted of yours here and on Facebook were a big incentive for me to dive into my project. Your timing was great! Thanks.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Tom,
I bought my Bav project mid October last year. The pictures you posted of yours here and on Facebook were a big incentive for me to dive into my project. Your timing was great! Thanks.
Well that’s pretty cool!!!!
So I had something to help with it!
You make me want mine better than it is so I keep doing stuff!
You definitely have set the bar high!
Oh..... since I in a round about way helped to get yours wher it is today, then remember me if you ever sell it!!! Lolo Lolololol

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Tom,
And sincerely I appreciate your comments....
Thanks again Tom

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification Chris. I should know better than to try to understand BMW's logic.

and I am jealous of the color, mine is Riviera blue and people love it but it does not pop like Baikal.