73 3.0 CS, 107k miles, $30,000

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought this would be my "forever" car. But, I found a CSL in Fjord to buy and it is now in my garage. So, have to make room. It is a USA car. I can trace the history back to 1990-91 when it was sold by a dealer in San Diego to a man in Las Vegas. The car was on Vegas for ten years. It was painted, got a new headliner, seats re dyed, etc. The paint job was 6k twenty years ago. It looks great, but the car does have some nicks and scratches from normal use. It has cold AC (system is tight and cold I have not touched it in the four years I have owned the car), manual sunroof, original style radio (poor reception). The door wood and right side of dash was replaced. The wood around the instruments is original and decent. The car has nearly new coupe king Alpina wheels with Continental tires, and a nice Petri steering wheel. It has the original motor with Weber carbs, 4 speed (but it comes with a used 5 speed and bell housing). Head was updated long ago. Has one rust bubble In Front of right rear wheel and one on the valence behind the front bumper. The floors have heavy undercoating and the front fender seams look good. vin is 2240442. On the registry, but those pix don't show the Alpinas and Petri. More details to come. Car is in Sanibel, FL.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sold to Victor in Las Vegas, NV. Interestingly, the car lived there from 1990-2000. I told Victor to look him up and drive by his house!
Hopefully, Victor will join up here. Sure will miss her, but can't have two coupes.
Scott

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice looking car. Congratulations to buyer and seller.

DaSurfa

Reaction score
Woohoo, another E9 in the Vegas area!
For awhile it was kinda getting lonely here. In the last 18 years that I've lived here, I've only seen one other E9 but it had out of state plate.

Love how it's returning back to sin city again. Wished I could find any history on my 71 2800cs. The only thing I know about my E9 is that my friend purchased it from guy in southern Cali in late 90's.

Hopefully Victor can check in here and we can meet up.

David