73 CSi SF Bay photos

byron77

Reaction score
Hello all! Wanted to highly recommend an excellent automotive photographer, Courtney Cutchen, she's done a lot of the best shoots for BaT and does work for BMW AG. http://www.courtneycutchenphotography.com/
Some photos she took of my car a couple of months ago around SF bay. The car is a Polaris '73 CSi, originally delivered to Stuttgart, it made its way to Los Angeles in 1980. It's now in the tender care of @sfdon who has got it running like a Swiss watch. M30B34 euro, Coupe King exhaust, 5 speed, usual suspension mods. It's not exactly perfect, but it is regularly driven and enjoyed.

Jack_E9-HiRes-104 copy.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-48.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-106.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-61.jpg

Jack_E9-HiRes-63.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-64 copy.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-18.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-24.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-6.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-3.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-108.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-100.jpg
Jack_E9-HiRes-76.jpg

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just lovely. Coincidentally, you must be the second of two Byrons I know in Tiburon...the first is a friend who sails out of the Corinthian...

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So Beautiful but I a partial to Polaris over blue. Hope to meet you soon at a cars and coffee or at Legends. Love the photo in the field almost as good as my iphone photo in front of my dead lawn in my profile

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning coupe. Add the eyes of a Professional like Courtney behind the lens and you have perfection. Her work is all you need to see if you need a professional to shoot your car.