74 in Houston on Craigslist

61porsche

Reaction score
I have some major invoices for the work done the seller sent me. Little Garage Shop in Upstate NY? They've been around a while- BMW guys.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Matt Meng owns Little Garage on Long Island - he may be able to help with any records on the car depending on which shop did the service, if it was Long Island he may have records, if it was the other shop he may not. He serviced my car for the PO from 1985 till when I snatched it :mrgreen:

I have some major invoices for the work done the seller sent me. Little Garage Shop in Upstate NY? They've been around a while- BMW guys.

Last edited:

labcars

Reaction score
I wound up buying it

sight unseen. I'll take delivery next week when it's shipped to Scottsdale. Turned out that the seller and I have a number of colleagues in common, so I was comfortable doing so. Really nice guy. Pics and more info after I go over it.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought my coupe sight unseen as well. It was located in Connecticut. I answered an ad in the Roundel, and it turned out that the seller knew my brother in a nearby town and they had kids in school together. Some things are just meant to be. The car turned out to be just as advertised.
Scott

maxg765

Reaction score
Scottsdale

sight unseen. I'll take delivery next week when it's shipped to Scottsdale. Turned out that the seller and I have a number of colleagues in common, so I was comfortable doing so. Really nice guy. Pics and more info after I go over it.

Hi

I live in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. If your coupe is having visiters I'd love to come and see it.

Max

Tierfreund

Reaction score
OT!

Why does everyone selling an E9 allways post (several mostly) pictures of the rear seats? That about the least interesting thing to show about an E9....

:roll:

labcars

Reaction score
Hi

I live in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. If your coupe is having visiters I'd love to come and see it.

Max
Max, happy to have you take a look. I expect the car to be picked up in Houston on Friday the 18th by InterCity. Should be here Tuesday, Wednesday.

maxg765

Reaction score
Max, happy to have you take a look. I expect the car to be picked up in Houston on Friday the 18th by InterCity. Should be here Tuesday, Wednesday.

Let me know when it's here. I have not been next to an E9 in easily more than 5 years. Now that I'm in the market it would be nice to see in person an example of what I'll be buying. Not to mention it's always fun to see a new owner with their new toy (kid in a candy store syndrome).

Max