74 in NY

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks very nice. It’s missing a few things. I hear that pictures are worth a thousand words but at a three figure asking price a detailed discription should accompany them.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Very clean. Not a big fan of the black intake tubes/etc.

Someone who restored that obviously a big fan of the total US-born equipment.

Dohn

Reaction score
And the entire panel between the taillights, and the driver's side door ashtray, and, and, and... $135K?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It seems really clean in the pics. But to ask/get the big price tag, I believe it should be complete and finished, no? :) Just seems to have a handful of apparent loose ends in the photos. Perhaps not difficult to button up, though...

Bill Sawyer

Reaction score
What do they mean by a “rally” engine? The description on the seller’s website goes into great detail on the engine mods, but I’ve never heard that term used for a BMW engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Allworknoplay

Reaction score
Kinda funny but also kinda sad how brazen or maybe how stupid some con artists are when looking for their next sucker....notice the new listing at the bottom and see if it looks slightly familiar.....different “owner” and different state.....

upload_2019-2-22_16-11-52.jpeg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Kinda funny but also kinda sad how brazen or maybe how stupid some con artists are when looking for their next sucker....notice the new listing at the bottom and see if it looks slightly familiar.....different “owner” and different state.....

View attachment 60377
Same concrete, same trees, same Belgium Block curb. Hmmm.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
50K, maybe 55- nothing there seems outstanding, yes it's clean but the big bumpers look ill-fitted, there seems to be some corrosion around the trunk key cylinder and as Dohn mentioned there are quite a handful of missing parts, especially the door seals (all around). No freggin way that's going for even close to 135- how could the rest of the job be done correctly if it's advertised for that money and missing the sun visors, etc, etc. I think at a lower price and with some explanations about the missing parts it could be a really nice car. but some people have vicarious delusions of grandeur about these cars- Just my opinion-