74 Riveria Blue 5 speed BAT

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
How about that.
They did a nice job of installing the wrong spare tire well. Suprised it fit.

This is probably indicative of when the car was restored. It is my understanding that there was a decent amount of time that past where the well was NLA. I haven’t checked when it ended from BMW but W&N just released theirs a few years ago.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
My rule of thumb when taking photos... That lighting is perfect for interior shots because it doesn't cast shadows, those interior shots look good. If the sun isn't casting a dark distinct shadow you shouldn't take exterior shots. It doesn't represent the color correctly.

bimmerlon

Reaction score
Sadly yes Luis. Great guy
This is a nice car and a Pete did nice work. He built our 2002. I think he did a black 2002 after ours then this E9.
We always visited at Carlisle import show and he had great car stories. He is missed
Lonny

TREMK

Reaction score
Just want to thank all the people who keep this site up and running. Ask any question you can surely get it answered the knowledge is incredible.
Thanks, Mike

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
yes
i thought about it and i've looked at many car model forums and absolutely
none compare to this format and appearance.
its perfect and indeed all the wonderful people here are
a real treat . and helpful.
love it

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well Mike, I think it should have fetched a bit more, but that's good news for those here looking for a BEAUTIFUL e9!! I just re-viewed all the pictures on BAT. We can always find things that could be better but this car was obviously rebuilt and owned by people who cared and knew allot. I stole many interior pictures to use as reference-I think we'd be hard pressed to find a better driving example.

Thank you!!

66toaster

Reaction score
I looked at this car maybe about 10 years ago when I was on a search for an e9. It was outside Philadelphia. It was beautiful, but I just did not like the Riviera Blue. I think he was asking $30k at the time. He also did an Inka 2002.