76 3.0Si painted!

naccer

Reaction score
Got the e3 from the paint shop today. Tried to upload a photo here but error too large. More to come as I put it all back together.

naccer

Reaction score
Well there you go. That worked from my phone...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 235

naccer

Reaction score
Thanks, it's supposed to be Fjord, but it looked dark to me...I like the color, but it has a touch of gray that Fjord doesn't have. The execution of the paint, and the body work look good, so I'm ok with it. If this were a concours 3.0Csi - I'd be fussed, but it's a driver e3 I wanted to look nice, and I think it does. So good enough.

New windshield and seals go in and it all goes back together. I'll put up a couple pics when it's together. Then time to drive it! Got new seats too.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
When I did mine, I asked for all the paint that was left, took it to the place that mixed the paint and had it placed in an aerosol can. This way, you got some to match just in case it is off from the original factory color. Belive it or not, all you need is a very small amount to make a 12oz can.

naccer

Reaction score
Ah good idea, when I did the aspen green bavaria earlier this spring I remembered to grab that paint. Will do.