A couple of serious 3.0cs project cars for sale

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
My that first car sits high for a car with an engine. Looks like some nice parts on the second. Ship em to England and have them dipped. The Brits don't give up on anything.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Emailed the owner. Sold to Gullwing Motors Astoria NY.
I suppose they are going to try to restore it and flip for $$$
Stan

sirshorty

Reaction score
3.0 from ct now at gullwing

Gullwing motors doesn't really restore many cars, they just flip them. They buy them cheap don't do anything with them and try to sell them for a profit. they are funny that they describe most of their cars as needing light restoration when they have been sitting in for 15 years before they bought them. Here is their ad in hemmings for the coupe from CT. http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/bmw/3.0cs/1278755.html

i spoke to the owner who said he neglected the car for over ten years and it has been sitting outside and that fenders, floorpans, rockers are very rusty and the interior shot. He thought it was a more of a parts car or in need of a full a restoration. he did put a 3.3 engine in it in the late 80's and he also had new fenders and rear tail panel to do a resto but never did.It did run but was not in safe road condition. $2500 was a good price but gullwing has it now listed for 7k" needing light cosmedic restoration". The only thing light about it would be your bank account after taking this car on. I'm curious what they would describe as heavy cosmedic restoration! Maybe a coupe owner in queens should go take a look at it, or maybe i will next time I'm out there.