A nice E30 convertible on BAT ending in an hour $5300.00

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think this car would be a blast, decent mileage, convertible. Far from perfect but for the price (Don't know the going price), could be really fun:

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Speedo has already been partially replaced with Euro spec. Only fuel gauge has been left.

Rare color as for convertible.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
the world is completely insane, 12 5 for an E30 'vert?

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty nuts

I actually think an e30 m3 is crazy pants price too but not everyone will agree with that one.
Hey Steve is that picture of your white coupe in front of Boyd's old house? If not it sure reminds me of the old guy RiP

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Steve is that picture of your white coupe in front of Boyd's old house? If not it sure reminds me of the old guy RiP
Where did you see it? Is it on the website bmw2800cs.com? If so it is in front of my house in San Jose :) I probably wasn't around to see Boyd on e9coupe.com, it sounds like he was a good guy, RIP.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Where did you see it? Is it on the website bmw2800cs.com? If so it is in front of my house in San Jose :) I probably wasn't around to see Boyd on this website, it sounds like he was a good guy, RIP.
when I am out that way next, I'll let you know, soon as I know I can cross the border without being quarantined!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty nuts

I actually think an e30 m3 is crazy pants price too but not everyone will agree with that one.
E30 M3 is very rare, like under 800 made, rare.
I have been watching E30 cabriolets for a year and the good ones go for >$15K
They are a blast to drive and IMO appreciating.
siblings.jpg