2800 Bavaria (US)
3.0S
3.0S Bavaria (US)
3.0Si

2.8L
3.0L
3.3L
3.3Li

Not sure it's worth breaking out all models. The L or long wheel base was never sold in the US and the Bavaria was unique to the US in both 2800 and 3.0 guise.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That's it!

After seeing that picture of the black? Bav? that is my next car, absolutely stunning, AND will look great next to the blue e9!

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The picture of the e3 in zambo's post has a placard that reads 1968 3.3Li. How is that possible when they didn't make the 3.3Li until 1974 at the earliest I thought and it would have had the bigger bumpers. Anyone? Peter not sure if that is the car you are referring to but if it is it looks dark blue to me. I don't see any other pictures in thread.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
2800 Bavaria (US)
3.0S
3.0S Bavaria (US)
3.0Si

2.8L
3.0L
3.3L
3.3Li

Not sure it's worth breaking out all models...(cut)

I'm setting it up so all of the cars will be under the main heading of "E3", but when you fill out the information about your car I want a drop down menu for the different models, this ensures that there are no typos in case someone wants to search/sort by model.

I'll get input from the forum as I go and we can tweak it into shape...

Dan

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Update...

I'm 80% there, just working through the details. Its not going to be exactly like I'd want it to be because some functionality is difficult to do without a LOT of time spent, and in the end I think it would be easier for me to have a manual process on the backend instead. Its a volume thing, which we won't have much of. :cool:

I've had some other things come up but I'll get back on it soon...

Dan

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sounds great, keep up the good work! Thanks for update, let us know if you need any help with any technical stuff. I won't be much help but there may be others that can contribute in that regard, all you need to do is ask sometimes....I wish I was more technically proficient with that sort of thing.. If I was I could probably afford a coupe and an e3! LOL