a rough day...

shanon

Reaction score
...had this gal leaning all over the car

Bloss-shoot-2.gif

Bloss-shoot-1.gif

...then my buddy twisted my arm to take this red thing out for a spin (you could probably take this very original S3 home for under $10k! PM if interested, being sold by a straight shooter)

lotus-1.gif

..well at least I finally got a handle on my 1 wood at the end of the bucket of balls before heading home on Redwood Road after Palomares...

;-)

Last edited:

TodB

Reaction score
Woops, I dropped my...

Interesting get up on the ah, wait for it, lady. Awesome shoes.

And the purpose was...?

shanon

Reaction score
;-)

Answered an ad recently by a photographer seeking a 'cool car' for a fashion shoot....didn't know what to expect, just said WTH?! could be fun....well me couper got selected. The shoot/fashions (model was the fashion designer also) had a retro 'pin-up' theme to my surprise...definitely caught a little static from the Mrs later...LOL!

I'll post the link when the photographer & designer posts/publishes the shoot, we all had a good time and might be collaborating on something fun this summer...;-)

I'll keep ya'll posted

-shanon

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
When is the ragtop theme coming up? I am sure we can get a convertible for her.

Torsen

Reaction score
Hey I like your hot rodded E9. Where can I find more pics (of the car, I mean)?. The "Alpinish" colour scheme really suits it, and... are those fender lips rolled?

shanon

Reaction score
Hi Torsen,

Thx for the compliment, you can read all about it in the current issue of BIMMER Magazine, June 2010, issue #91, page 86.

Yep, the fenders were rolled buy some PO in the past.

-shanon