Air conditioning dryer - options for hiding it under the headlight access cover?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
With my engine out, I am going all out to clean up the a/c plumbing as much as possible. One thing I'd like to do is hide the dryer under the headlight cover, thus removing it's unslightly presence from the fender wall. Has anyone done this, and which model dryer did you fit in there? I'm also using reduced barrier hose which will be rerouted/hidden as much as possible.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is mine right behind the headlight. This is before the wiring harness was redone btw

1693616151200.jpeg

Blinkling

Site Donor
Reaction score
For what it's worth I used the Four Seasons 33564 receiver/dryer. Disregard if you don't plan to use #6 size o-ring fittings in that location. It's a good fit behind the right headlight.

It has a high pressure blow-off valve on it (nice) and a service port that you can keep capped. And a nice bracket that you can keep or cut off. $15 at RockAuto right now.

1693632934498.png

Blinkling

Site Donor
Reaction score
I used a separate fitting with a different switch port on it for my trinary switch. That in turn connected to my receiver / dryer.