Alfa Romeo 1750 GT Bertone

bela22

Reaction score
I know this should be off topic,but I thought if I put it here more people see it.

Does anyone know a good site like this one for the above mentioned car ?With lots of knowledgable members like here?

thx

bela22

Reaction score
I know this should be off topic,but I thought if I put it here more people see it.

Does anyone know a good site like this one for the above mentioned car ?With lots of knowledgable members like here?

thx

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is good board at alfabb.com
I spent some time there looking to buy an Alfa a couple of years ago.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is good board at alfabb.com
I spent some time there looking to buy an Alfa a couple of years ago.

jmackro

Reaction score
A second vote for Alfabb.com. Go to "forums" at the homepage, and see the subsection called "GT (1965-1974)".

Because the Alfabb covers all models of Alfas (unlike the E9 forum which just covers CS coupes), its organization is a little more complicated. Someone with a question about the carburetors on their Alfa GT might post in the "Carburetors & Fuel Injection" section, rather than in the GT section. So, you need to noodle around a bit to find what you are looking for.

Use the search feature before posting a question - the AlfaBB has been around for awhile, and most questions have already been answered at least once.

I can't think of a second source of online information about Alfa Romeos - the AlfaBB is pretty much the only game in town.

jmackro

Reaction score
A second vote for Alfabb.com. Go to "forums" at the homepage, and see the subsection called "GT (1965-1974)".

Because the Alfabb covers all models of Alfas (unlike the E9 forum which just covers CS coupes), its organization is a little more complicated. Someone with a question about the carburetors on their Alfa GT might post in the "Carburetors & Fuel Injection" section, rather than in the GT section. So, you need to noodle around a bit to find what you are looking for.

Use the search feature before posting a question - the AlfaBB has been around for awhile, and most questions have already been answered at least once.

I can't think of a second source of online information about Alfa Romeos - the AlfaBB is pretty much the only game in town.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
atan888 said:
Just FYI my 67 GTV (stepnose) is for sale :idea:

Interesting, say some more...

Maybe send me a direct message before we get our wrists slapped by the OT police.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
atan888 said:
Just FYI my 67 GTV (stepnose) is for sale :idea:

Interesting, say some more...

Maybe send me a direct message before we get our wrists slapped by the OT police.