Alpina B2s pratically finished and for sale

federico

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my alpina. The hull is completely done and painted in Inka orange. Motor with 250 hp totally re-done. All seats and door panels new in Black leather. Bought all new tinted Green glass. Front Shocks(3 units) ordered new to david masters at thyssenkrupp Bilstein GmbH Unit 7 Vitruvius Way | Meridian Business Park | Leicester | LE19 1WA | England. These where hard to find...clocks all restored to new with led bulbs. Dash re-done (wallnut root Wood) by the Rolls Royce restorer here in Madrid (impressive work). Complete car with all alpina extras, diferencial included. 1973. It was a standard car, then prepared by Alpina to 250hp B2s (Injection) for a spanish racing Driver (Jose Angel Sasiambarrena). Raced in 3 rallies. I have been restoring it, bit by bit, in a Work shop in Portugal. All the hard work is done...and the workshop would be happy to finish it. I'm concentrating my resources on other things and reaching 65 years old I think I better find a good home for it. I can be contacted at +34 687 810 670 regards! Call only if you are serious and with a good offer. I don't believe there will be many cars like this one in the market.

Attachments

• BMW 3.0 csi  2 2.JPEG
    BMW 3.0 csi 2 2.JPEG
    159 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0426.JPG
    IMG_0426.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 13
more info, "must read"

Last edited:
Back