ALPINA FRONT SPOILER

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep, genuine honest to goodness pay in advance type interest is a problem, and molds are far from cheap. I dont do the work myself, but my source can and does. If there is sufficient interest I can take dp's airdam (if he's serious about loaning it out) and have a mold made. By way of some history, I thought there was huge interest in the 635 Paul Cain type airdam, but have probably sold no more than a half dozen, hardly worth the time and money it required to have an original modified and molds made. The fellow who told me he would buy one FOR SURE if I made a mold or would make one himself was never heard from again, typical. I have heard it all before, "mold it and they will come". Well folks, put your money where your mouth is (altho hardly hygenic) and we will see. Deposits taken, paypal taken, but insufficient interest will result in refunds and even more skepticism and cynicism. Sorry, but been down this road before, didnt like the result.

TimP

Reaction score
DPs is a bit different than the other but

in the intrest of having all of the info... what is the theoretical cost of the alpina spoiler if reproduced? I would be into it if it was at or around the same price as the CSL, say $250 give or take a bit, but probably not if the price is much higher than $300.

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
CSL airdam is now $350, my supplier doubled my prices recently, so the Alpina would be about the same, $350. Certainly not less. I have to absorb and amortize the mold cost as well. Personally, I doubt there is sufficient interest. Perhaps a poll would show what the actual interest is at that price. Anybody??