Another BAT csi

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks a bit like Ski Coaches CSL with the ///M Sport stripes. Prefer those over the black stripe.

I like the white rimmed gauges, they look well done.

Is the current owner on the forum or is the E9 Driven badge from years long gone by?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
good news, Carl has confirmed that it has a b35 engine. which is as expected, just an important thing to know if somebody is buying the car

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
So what liquid stained the carpet? Water? A giant thermos of coffee? Headlight full of water is pretty funny. Maybe a pressure washing that went a little overboard. No one ever posts video or stills of the inner fender cavity.

Overall an ok car, if it hits 55 or 60k, the seller should sell.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i predict reserve NOT met. its been at 52.5k and there is 1.5 hours to go. wondering if it will cross 60k i am guessing that the heater has leaked a few times but that was a lot of fluid to hit both sides

well there are now 6 bidders in at the end and its up to 61k

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The light bulb just went off. When I was at La Jolla Independent just over a year ago (March 13, 2019 to be exact), I think I saw this car there. It had Montana plates on it at the time, but the owner lived in California. As I now recall, Carl mentioned the owner was maybe considering selling it. And here we are.
20190313-at LJI-01.jpg
20190313-at LJI-02.jpg

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Strong price me thinks. Especially considering tiny bits of rust poking through the strut tower insulation and the spare tire well.

Guess the Great Depression pt. 2 not affecting everyone.

Geor

Reaction score
Wow.
I‘d say that’s a full price.
Sort of makes me feel a bit better about paying what I thought was a world record price for our ‘70 2800 .