Another Coupe on Bat

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks quite like Anthrazitgrau-metallic. BMW color code 055

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
So it appears this one is up for sale since he bought the CSL below.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Apologies it this is too aggressive but this anthracite E9 is really lacking in details. Hard to believe it’s a concours winner with so many unfinished and/or mis-sorted issues. I’m not quibbling w the price ($77k ) but rather the description of the level of quality with which it has been restored.

HonaloochieBoogie

Reaction score

One Alpina wheel, three fps wheels, seats from another model in 74 style, looks pretty though. Big collector in Florida.
I can’t tell on my phone, but perhaps the spare in the trunk is also an FPS and at some point the Alpina got put on by someone who didn’t know the difference?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can’t tell on my phone, but perhaps the spare in the trunk is also an FPS and at some point the Alpina got put on by someone who didn’t know the difference?

The wheel in the trunk is actually another Alpina wheel. The Alpina logo is covered, but the orientation of the KBA and 36... part number match the Alpina. All in relation to the tire valve.

BTW - I am on my phone also. When you are on an image you want to hit the “share” button at the top of BaT. Then select “save”. BaT then gives you the option to “view” or “download” the image. Select “view”. From there you can zoom in on the photo, or save it to your photo album (instead of downloads).

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This seems to bode well for the coupe market, based on the details of this car and auction.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
crazy!

Wrong seats, rear pans not replaced per OEM, chrome fender wells, etc, etc.

I'm perplexed.