Any coupe people in S. Korea?

x_atlas0

Reaction score
This is a bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if there are any members in South Korea. I've been in the Namyang area for about a month for work and I've got coupe withdrawal! (and I'm a little tired of drinking my coffee in shot-glass increments)

Alternatively, if there are any curious S. Korean lurkers that want to talk about E9s, just drop me an email.

duane_sword

Reaction score
Well I live in Boston but will be traveling to Seoul before the end of the year on business. Are you in Seoul?

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I hear there is barn coupe to be found in North Korea. Drive past the DMZ, about 40 miles nort make a right at the dirt road and ask around. If you get in trouble call Jimmy Carter, he may get you out.

couttsdesign

Reaction score
Namyang!

You must be there doing business with Hyundai/Kia because there ain't nothing else in Namyang. I'm a car designer for Kia, so I've been to the development center in Namyang many times. I hope you are staying at the Rolling Hills hotel. It's the only nice place to stay in the area.

I'd be surprised if there are even cars in south korea older than 1990....seriously, I have never seen a classic car there....You will not see any trucks either, like a ford F150. All the utility "trucks" are cab over/flat bed vehicles.

However, I hear that Universal studios is planning on building a big theme park in the area.

I can't believe a fellow E9'er in Namyang....