Any experience with [url]http://www.mrglasscar.com/[/url]

Reaction score
Any experience with http://www.mrglasscar.com/

I came across this site
http://www.mrglasscar.com/

click on "products" on the top left; then scroll down to
"Wood Trim Repairs /Replacement"

I was wondering if there is anyone on the list that has had interior wood trim done by this outfit.

Thanks
Pete

Mike Pelly

Reaction score
Mr. Glass

He sold his house about 6 mos ago and was moving to a temporary location which put his business on tempoary hold. I don't know if he back in business yet.

gazzol

Reaction score
He sold his house about 6 mos ago and was moving to a temporary location which put his business on tempoary hold. I don't know if he back in business yet.

That would account for why he didn't reply to my enquiries, it might have made more sense for him to tell me this rather than leaving me to think that he was rude / unprofessional (delete as appropriate).

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Skip (aka) Mr Glass is still in business - bought an air dam from him in December. The whole experience was quite strange.

His prices have gone up but he hasn't bothered to change them on his web site. Best bet is to phone him since his email has changed but he hasn't bothered to change that or his street address either (which is also incorrect on his web page.

G

Reaction score
Bought an airdam from him as well.. 2 years ago..good product...interesting fellow....:} I'd do business with him again.

Giorgio

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
I encouraged him (Mr Glass) to update the site - at least correct the contacts - but don't think that has happened. Part of the problem was Fedex lost the bank draft I sent because of the incorrect address on the web site.

Like G said some very interesting products listed like the whole front end body in tilt up assembly a la XKE.

On another note under f...ing couriers, Fedex lost, then reported damaged and then found a transmission I purchased from 2002ad/CSi. It's been returned for inspection and hopefully shows up before spring does. Ben has been as helpful as possible under the circumstances.

The down side of buying online isn't the risk of buying through the internet, it is in the shipping on the product. Costly and terrible service at times. The best success to date is US Postal service!

tripower

Reaction score
Skip (aka) Mr Glass is still in business - bought an air dam from him in December. The whole experience was quite strange.

His prices have gone up but he hasn't bothered to change them on his web site. Best bet is to phone him since his email has changed but he hasn't bothered to change that or his street address either (which is also incorrect on his web page.

Can you post his correct address and phone?

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Here's what I have for MrGlasscar - don't have an address since it was all done remotely (Canada).

Cypress Auto Restoration
P.O. Box 412
Cypress, CA, USA
714-527-3121
<Mrglasscars8>

I assume you have also checked Dan at Coupeguy for products as well.

http://www.coupeguy.com
Dan at 970-472-1391
[email protected]

No connection or endorsement to either.

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
If you've tried all of his contacts with no response I would advise looking elsewhere - the internet side of things for Chip seems to have lost his focus. I'll see if I can find the invoice for the air dam (quality did not impress) he sold me last year - maybe with a different set of contact info on it.

Last email I had that worked was "[email protected]" <Mrglasscars8>