Anyone ordering from WN? Cover for handbrake lever

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'd get in on a shared shipping situation, too. Looks like US excl. VAT is $9.13 each plus some amount of shipping. Let me know. Thanks!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dohn, I have set taken from the lightweight, I can ask the owner if he wants to sell, includes fender grilles, great condition.

Dohn

Reaction score
Dohn, I have set taken from the lightweight, I can ask the owner if he wants to sell, includes fender grilles, great condition.

Chris, I already bought some chrome side vents (for too much money), but would be interested in the cowl vents, if he's interested in separating them. I justified the mismatch by the idea that the side vents are a design detail and the cowl vents are simply functional, but I think they would look better if they matched.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I’m in , I need one
Slightly off topic but relevant. I have replaced my rubber hand brake "boot" with a leather boot. Looks fantastic he exclaims. And goes with my black leather. I never understood that ugly, ribbed, rubber UPS delivery truck hand brake boot.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
it looks like only 3 people want a handle cover from WN?
Dohn, do you still want the grills?
I am not sure with only 4 people (that counts myself) it is worth it, but I am thinking of some other parts
Can everyone that wants something send me a PM with the part number and your email and address
If I get enough I will do it, not decided yet,
Will send in small or medium flat rate boxes

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris, I already bought some chrome side vents (for too much money), but would be interested in the cowl vents, if he's interested in separating them. I justified the mismatch by the idea that the side vents are a design detail and the cowl vents are simply functional, but I think they would look better if they matched.
Dohn, The grilles are sold, sorry. Chris