Anyone up for Coffee (or beers) in the Bay area this weekend

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I'm in the CA Bay Area over the weekend on business and wondering if anyone would like to connect for an informal social and some tale tale telling? I am in a rental so I obviously can't bring a coupe but I would love to see some of yours.

I am open to almost any time or place this Saturday or Sunday.

shanon

Reaction score
Might be able to make something, depends on which side of the Bay we shoot for and when.

Know of a neat place for beers and a view at the base of the GG Bridge/Marin/Ft Baker.

BTW: I might have a another rally/day tour to bounce off you guys that I'm cooking up: "A Midsummer Nite's Dream" - a working title.

8)

-shanon

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am in, just in case you pass around free goodies like last time...
The Palo Alto venue last time was good, tables next to the parking lot and good coffee. It was either la creme de cafe or cafe de la creme or la creme de la creme, whatever.

SHIMBIMMER

Reaction score
I'll actually be in the Bay Area this weekend as well (sans car) but have a pretty tight schedule. Would love to meet others around LA with coupe stories.

corsachili

Reaction score
Why don't we represent the CS faithful in the Bay Area by showing up at the Santana Row "Cars and Coffee" this Saturday? It starts 10:30ish and I'm sure we'd make quite an entrance if we all pulled in at the same time.

Who's in?

-tj in Los Gatos

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Why don't we represent the CS faithful in the Bay Area by showing up at the Santana Row "Cars and Coffee" this Saturday? It starts 10:30ish and I'm sure we'd make quite an entrance if we all pulled in at the same time.
Sounds like a great idea! I only wish I had something interesting to drive; perhaps next time I'll big my Lotus as carry-on luggage - it should fit under the seat.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any goodies to hand out this time; however, I am working on some for the near future. I will also be frequently in the Bay area for the next year or so - my partners and I just closed on significant funding for our start up and we are setting up shop in Fremont.

corsachili

Reaction score
Shibimmer-I'm confused. You'll be in the Bay Area but you want to meet people in LA with coupe stories?

JJ-no goodies to hand out? You don't need goodies, you just need to come to the show!

-tj in Los Gatos

kurtd

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm interested. Do you want to meet somewhere first or just show up around 10:30 at Santana Row?

corsachili

Reaction score
Alvin and anyone else that wants to join. Cars start arriving around 10-10:30. There is a parking lot in the far southwest corner of Santana Row, behind Cinearts. It's pretty hard to miss. Despite the weather which is not forecasted to be very nice, there should be at least a few cars worth seeing. Last weekend there was a very nice and original Miura, which made the whole trip down there worth it. It would be really cool to get a couple vintage BMWs out. Kurt and I are going, so anyone else that wants to stop by, please do. Let's represent the vintage BMW following here in the Yay Area and show those Gucci shoed Ferrari drivers what uh...........yeah. Never mind that last part.

-tj in Los Gatos

shanon

Reaction score
Can't do Saturday, can do a Sunday though.

Somewhere around SF or slightly south possibly?

-shanon