Armrest top moldings

2002turbo

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing the entire lot of these to get the ones I want (brown). Any interest in the remaining? Price is tbd but will be north of $50 and south of $100 per set, depending on my prospects for selling the other colors.
1585578951290.png

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just have seller confirm that all are exactly the same length, the NK 2000 sedan and e3 3.0Si and L rear doors use these as well but they are shorter.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@2002turbo
I recommend sending Mr. Hinzmann [email protected] an email with the right color caps. He’s offers them on eBay.de and generally has most colors available for €39 a pair. I don’t see your color right now but surely worth asking before contemplating buying the whole lot.

Keshav

2002turbo

Reaction score
That's the same guy I am getting these from ... we are trying to solve the Euro 49 shipping cost per set by bringing in a bunch of them and then distributing them locally. If anyone wants a set, pm me with the color. At some point I will quote a price fob Texas. I expect the domestic shipping will be at most, USPS small flat rate which I think is now $8.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Why don’t you write him directly via the email address I’ve added, ask him to remove them all from eBay, put them in one box which will cost the 49€ to the US?
Saves him the eBay surcharge on the lot, good deal for all included specially if CK is interested too.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the dark brown and (yellow) tan ones came from Werner (Isettasrus) a while back (6 or 7 years ago). i know that Werner sold all that he had to Coupeking after i bought a few tan ones ... he also bought the carpet rings.

2002turbo

Reaction score
OK folks, the price will be $50 per set fob texas except black will be $100 (for some reason they are more expensive). This assumes that I don't have to pay any customs duty on the incoming. Will only know that once DHL does their thing. If there is duty, I expect it will add a few dollars to each set. And this price is good for payments received by the end of this week 4.3 by paypal friends/family or in the mail. If you are not into friends/family then add 3%. Thereafter the price will be "what the market will bear". No brown/bronze available, I am taking the only set of those. I will post here as the colors are spoken for and update periodically.

Last edited:

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score

2002turbo

Reaction score
To clarify about the browns, I am taking a tan ("nylon brown") set, the "bronze brown" set and dark brown sets are available.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For future reference, could you post a pic when you get them with their names next to them? I’ve never been sure what separated nylon from bronze from dark brown. Thanks.

2002turbo

Reaction score
nylon is tan; bronze has a rust cast to it; dark is chocolate brown. at least that's what I have figured out.