Baltimore area member: Help

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a vehicle I imported from Europe and the transport driver I contracted is now having issues with his equipment and won't be able to pick up for another 2 weeks. I'm considering flying in and out this Friday just to retrieve the vehicle from the port if someone would be kind enough to offer me some dry garage space to put it in until my driver can retrieve it the week of 1/12. I can be emailed at LArisso at att dot net or cell: six 5 one-27 zero-8 one 22. Thanks in advance for considering this. Luis

EDIT: I just realized that without valid registration/plates they won' let me retrieve the car. Only a transporter will do. If you know of one that can pick up and deliver to Milwaukee ASAP, please let me know.

EDIT #2: Issue solved. A friend in Milwaukee has very kindly agreed to go with me on a road trip tomorrow to Baltimore to retrieve the car. Thanks for everyone's consideration.

Last edited:

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Richard! I appreciate the offer very much. I'll let you know but so far it looks like a go for us to be able to go and fetch it.