BAT 1973 BMW 3.0CS 5-Speed

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks quite lovely, but definitely needs more pictures of the underside, spare tire well, and behind the glovebox/fusebox doors.

Videos always helps too.

I'm thinking will get around $55k if the aforementioned areas are solid. Hard to tell w/o pics tho.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dang, that is more than I thought it'd bring. Minimal pictures, no video, WTH? I think maybe Baikal just brings in more money. Like Turkis.

E9 market is odd for sure. And BAT makes it more confusing. Sometimes, good ones go for cheap, and vice versa.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know, I was watching this, like many of us, but the last 20 minutes or so were quite thrilling! I was happy I was not bidding. ;) Love the Baikal, but I guess you knew that!

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
As much as I love Baikal, cars with a blue interior, it'd look better originally as Polaris. Or maybe a more modern version of Polaris.

I.e. contrasting colors I prefer; unlike the blue/blue currently on my car. ;)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As much as I love Baikal, cars with a blue interior, it'd look better originally as Polaris. Or maybe a more modern version of Polaris.

I.e. contrasting colors I prefer; unlike the blue/blue currently on my car. ;)
The conversation on BAT about people taking photos of their coupes but not their - fill in the blank with any other classic is really interesting.