BAT: 1974 BMW 3.0CS 3.5L 5-Speed Sienabraun-metallic (009)

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please replace the battery- it’s driving me nuts...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
really ... how hard is it to get the right battery, with the terminals on the opposite side. there is a lot of attention to detail in many places, this just ain't one of them.
@Rex Kapriellian, not going to get in a guessing game on a nice TB coupe ... @sfdon knows what i mean, but decorum will leave it at that.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
and with 6 minutes to go vshamiryan shows back up. this is going to be an interesting last 5, i mean 25 minutes ... its at 100k now

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now that's some inspiration! Absolutely beautiful. I keep telling people the color combo is not as bad as some make it out... I'd love to see this one in person some day. Congrats to Tradervic! Something to be said to have one a little different than the others.

The bad news is that my estimated budget for my paint job just went up... It looks so good when done right

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Man, this economy is weird. Worst recession since the 1930s, yet old BMWs and stock market going through the roof!
I feel like the reckoning is coming. The government is just printing money. Everyone is buying boats, homes, RVs, second homes. And now the stimulus is about to expire. Mortgage defaults are coming. Consumer debt defaults too. Save up some cash and keep your powder dry for the dip. I don’t think the dip will affect e9 prices, but there will be a lot of slightly used boats, RVs, etc for sale in 2021-22 at distressed prices.

TodB

Reaction score
I feel like the reckoning is coming. The government is just printing money. Everyone is buying boats, homes, RVs, second homes. And now the stimulus is about to expire. Mortgage defaults are coming. Consumer debt defaults too. Save up some cash and keep your powder dry for the dip. I don’t think the dip will affect e9 prices, but there will be a lot of slightly used boats, RVs, etc for sale in 2021-22 at distressed prices.
Oh it’s coming...cash (or E9s apparently) is king.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I've been adamant on changing colour on my coupe to a different brown, then I see a clean Sienna and I double guess myself again...