BAT - about a 2800cs parts car

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Al,
I think I see your comment with contact info now. Hopefully Jamestown Mike will contact you.

It was hard reading through most of the comments though... peanut shell gallery (not even enough to be the actual peanuts).

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I spotted the wrong diff but completely missed the rear subframe details. I haven’t removed mine yet so my first hand knowledge of them is minimal. Soon!

Bavman

Reaction score
I now have that shell...is better race car candidate than the COPART burn car I have.....I am going to build it for the Pittsburgh races in July...think I can finish it?

Only have 3 other race projects going on....

Al

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I now have that shell...is better race car candidate than the COPART burn car I have.....I am going to build it for the Pittsburgh races in July...think I can finish it?

Only have 3 other race projects going on....

Al

Awesome you snagged it!

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
e28....e30's do not have crossbrace on control arms

Al

Let me know if you need body parts or whole shell to complete yours

Attachments

• 5C3C98CC-D7D5-477A-BCE8-032F710CCB09.jpeg
    5C3C98CC-D7D5-477A-BCE8-032F710CCB09.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 260

Bavman

Reaction score
Wow, why's that? I.e. how is it "better"?
All the inner sheetmetal is done, and the back has been modified already for e28 rear subframe with coil over shock upper mounts, has new BMW metal welded underneath for the diff mount. Rear is already cut off so building cage for fuel cell no problem. The COPART car has all new trunk floor in so was really not looking forward to hacking that up..Shell already has drivers seat mounts cut out, even has new gas pedal mount. Literally everything out of the way for cage builder, cutting roof, building cage welding on non sunroof top.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
All the inner sheetmetal is done, and the back has been modified already for e28 rear subframe with coil over shock upper mounts, has new BMW metal welded underneath for the diff mount. Rear is already cut off so building cage for fuel cell no problem. The COPART car has all new trunk floor in so was really not looking forward to hacking that up..Shell already has drivers seat mounts cut out, even has new gas pedal mount. Literally everything out of the way for cage builder, cutting roof, building cage welding on non sunroof top.
well there ya go big Al...go for it!