Bavaria Encounter

chope97

Reaction score
Last night I replaced the LED lights in my new Hella headlight housings. the previous bulbs were so pitiful I had to drive with my high beams on. I took the car out about 10:30 at night for a drive to the 7eleven, I parked the car and was walking to the door, I heard a car pull up blowing it's horn. I figured they were trying to get someone nearby attention. I am in the store at the counter when a guy comes in and says he wants to shake the hand of the person who owns the Bavaria. I said I want to shake the hand of a man who knows what a Bavaria is. He stated that in a past life he had owned 3 of them and was shocked to see one today. He also said he owned a body shop and I needed to come see him. My car could use a make over for sure but it is fun to drive. by the way the new led H4 bulbs are fantastic.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Like your line about shaking the hand of a man who knows what a Bavaria is. I am driving our fifth(two were parts cars) and in my local group of mostly 2002 and couple of coupe owners I highly doubt more a half dozen of the members have even heard of a Bavaria.

The most beautiful sedan BMW will ever build. Throw shocks, springs, fat sway bars on and you have a well sorted coupe with four doors and 97 more pounds.

chope97

Reaction score
The most comments I get driving my 73 or 71 is I did not know there was a Bavaria in the state of Maryland or I have never seen one of these cars in real life. Both of my cars need lots of work but I enjoy the process fixing them up little by little.