BavarianMotors.com and Bavarian Motors Inc.

tturbo

Reaction score
Happy Holidays for all the BMW Enthusiast out there, and thank you so much for your positive comments, I am VERY proud to be part of such Phenomenal group of people. be happy and be safe.

Last edited:

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
nice name for $ale...

The word is excess, not access. As in "excessive". I happen to have available for sale, the website, and all copyrights for carswithblueandwhitepropellersonthelogo.net. (.com was already taken...) . I have yet to have anyone willing to pay the modest sum of $76.02 for all of the rights. I also have 698 T-shirts in XXXL size with the logo on them; it goes all the way around the shirt. Way cool...Good luck with the sale, altho I think mine has a catchier name that just rolls off of the tongue and is quite memorable. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, DV

tturbo

Reaction score
what?

The word is excess, not access. As in "excessive". I happen to have available for sale, the website, and all copyrights for carswithblueandwhitepropellersonthelogo.net. (.com was already taken...) . I have yet to have anyone willing to pay the modest sum of $76.02 for all of the rights. I also have 698 T-shirts in XXXL size with the logo on them; it goes all the way around the shirt. Way cool...Good luck with the sale, altho I think mine has a catchier name that just rolls off of the tongue and is quite memorable. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, DV

correcting access? altho, as you write it, I don't understand what you are writing about or what you are saying, what is it are trying to say? tongue planted firmly in cheek?

Dave B

Reaction score
website names

tturbo,

I think Dave's "tongue firmly planted in cheek" indicates that his website name and story are maybe just for fun. I dont really think he has that ever-so-catchy website he referred to. Dave, if I'm wrong - how much for a tee shirt?

I think what he is really getting at is your amazingly high valuation of a company name and web address. In excess of 6 digit $$ figures - come on! So a 7 digit $$ figure - 10 million dollars plus for a website name? Or is it $00019.99? Get real.

But, hey, it's Christmas. Best of luck with it!

BlauMitWeiss

Reaction score
"in access of 6 digit $$ figures, its a great business opportunity and an awesome name."

I will offer you your 6 figures.

$1,000.01, that really is all it's worth. I'm sure that over the last 4 years you have invested about $500, so you will be doubling your money.

Good investment.

k

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Website antiks..

Yes, just for fun...might make a good t-shirt though...Good lluck with the ssale tturbo. I'm sure that this will increase my time in purgatory...maybe the humorous car gods will not frown on me at least.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
"the web alone been marking a high volume of clicks"

If this is such a good name and has a high volume of "clicks", why isn't an index page promoting the sale of the name? "This domain for sale!". Of course that would cost you another $70 a year for hosting.

tturbo

Reaction score
"the web alone been marking a high volume of clicks"

If this is such a good name and has a high volume of "clicks", why isn't an index page promoting the sale of the name? "This domain for sale!". Of course that would cost you another $70 a year for hosting.

So nice to hear from you, thank you for your wonderful comment, have a very lovely holidays

tturbo

Reaction score
K

"in access of 6 digit $$ figures, its a great business opportunity and an awesome name."

I will offer you your 6 figures.

$1,000.01, that really is all it's worth. I'm sure that over the last 4 years you have invested about $500, so you will be doubling your money.

Good investment.

k

You are so great, thank you so much for your intellegent offer, it is 6 digits, so what am I waiting for? please give some time to think about it. thanks again and have an amazing and great Holidays.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
So nice to hear from you, thank you for your wonderful comment, have a very lovely holidays

Wow, that sounded sincere. My comment about posting a "for sale" page at your domain is not a joke. Most of the high traffic domains that are for sale have a way of contacting the seller through the index (home) page.

Dan