Bay Area swap n show

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is this the 2002 swap in Brisbane you're talking about? I went to the e30 era swap last weekend and it was a disappointment.

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan

This is the real deal
E9’s are welcome

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score

This is the real deal
E9’s are welcome
Yea, been to it a bunch of times. Pretty fun

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I will be there with a set of a set of 15” basket weaves and tires.

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
They are 15x7 ET 18 BBS RZ from 1993 that I had refinished in silver. The wheels are free on curb rash and scratches. They came with my E9 and worked great until they kept catching the fender lip after I put on Carl Nelson springs with camber plates and rolled fenders. The tires are Michelin Primacy 205- 65-15 with only 3000 miles on them. The extra height of the 65 series didn’t help once lowered.
IMG_8628.jpeg
IMG_8630.jpeg

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It’s my first time to attend, but I read that if I want to show and swap I needed to pay. I assume that means grass, correct?

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Norm
If you park on the grass , yes you will need to pay. But you can sell out of your trunk.
The parking lot is where most guys sell parts, but they bring a lot of parts. There are also some great cars out on the lot.

See ya there

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I plan on going- Bring WARM clothes. Brisbane can be brutally cold. I will also be selling RS Clone wheels off my E9. No reasonable offer refused, I need the garage space. Last year only 3-4 E9 came. Would be nice to have a big turn out! I could even have a BBQ at my house after, I live about 30 minutes away in Los Altos. Let me if any intrest

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have an authentic CSL leather Petri I'll bring if anyone is interested. I just picked up another so selling the first one I bought from Keshav.

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting you. I attended last year, if you have any questions feel free to call me. 650-740-6101