Bimmer Life

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well even an imperfect car can get into a magazine. I was humbled to be asked to do an article on my 72 Bavaria. Much thanks to everyone here for all the help. And it continues for there’s more to do.

Attachments

• 489195BB-07E2-4A47-B2E2-5BB28D068DCE.jpeg
    489195BB-07E2-4A47-B2E2-5BB28D068DCE.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 50D8E04E-A67C-4930-8CF0-A57897C6BCC9.jpeg
    50D8E04E-A67C-4930-8CF0-A57897C6BCC9.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 171

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I loved your article as well. the BMW CCCA is always looking for stories too and Andrew and I have written a few. You do know your Bav wasn’t delivered to NY and not in six days? Hoffman took title in Germany probably at the port on the delivery date and BMWs went all over the US but never directly to NY, if it was an east coast car it would have been New Jersey, Jacksonville, etc.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
I loved your article as well. the BMW CCCA is always looking for stories too and Andrew and I have written a few. You do know your Bav wasn’t delivered to NY and not in six days? Hoffman took title in Germany probably at the port on the delivery date and BMWs went all over the US but never directly to NY, if it was an east coast car it would have been New Jersey, Jacksonville, etc.
Ahha. Didn’t understand that!
Yes Bimmer Life magazine is a new publication from BMWCCA. Spring/Summer and a Fall/Winter magazine. Distribution is regional. I think there are 5 or 6 regions all getting their separate publications.
And thanks!

Last edited:

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Do you guys have a link to your articles?