Birthday book

inovermyhead

Reaction score
With another birthday rapidly approaching my lovely wife has suggested a nice book on BMW and or the E9 model, so any suggestions guys.

Cheers. John

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
And Rob's first book -- Memoirs of a Hack Mechanic -- has a bunch of stuff on Rob's e9, written with Rob's signature style.

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was looking for a more coffee table kind of thing but I'll check them out.
I bought a wonderful book a little while ago on the restoration of a Ferrari 275 with outstanding art photography of the process of being bought back to life by Bruce Canepa ( the car is well out of my price range but is up there on the list if I ever win lotto ).
I am putting together a photo book of my personal journey of my restoration using Momento but I suspect it will never reach the best sellers list, but will be a nice thing to have telling the story of 2232050

m73

Reaction score
My first suggestion is a coffee table book but you can also search BMW 100 year anniversary & there should be some titles catering to that milestone.

Google should provide some sort of result although an e9 specific book would make the most sense.

-M

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How about:
"PLENTY
Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi"

Our cuisine benefitted from that book, and my wife even visited the restaurant when in London.

Connection to BMW? A BMW owner recommended it.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How about:
"PLENTY
Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi"

Our cuisine benefitted from that book, and my wife even visited the restaurant when in London.

Connection to BMW? A BMW owner recommended it.
The Ultimate History o f BMW Eric Dymock BMW two of my favorites. Steve

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For coffee table book, I would certainly recommend
"BMW profiles 7: BMW coupes: a tradition of elegance. "
It is out of print but you can still find examples on eBay or amazon.