blue manuals on ebay

viphoto

Reaction score
For those of you that have a set ... What is in the band 2 binder? I bought an unmarked binder off ebay in fair shape for $50 that covers engine (section11 thru seat belts (section 72) including wiring diagrams. It's an original binder just no labels on the outside.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have some manuals in the UK for sale in case anyone is after one/som - i say one as I have one manual that seems to be complete in one binder and there is no mention of band 1 in it. I have two sets of band 1 & band 2 blue books - one in great condition - one that spent some time being used to work on coupes!

Regards,

Rohan

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For those of you that have a set ... What is in the band 2 binder? I bought an unmarked binder off ebay in fair shape for $50 that covers engine (section11 thru seat belts (section 72) including wiring diagrams. It's an original binder just no labels on the outside.
early manuals were in one binder, more things added later - like injection.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And the two volume binders have all of the wiring diagrams thru 74, both ZF and Getrag trans, injection as noted by Scott. The one volume set is thru 1971 only.