BMW 3.0 CS - Exceptional condition - $22750

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
That car is still available. The seller raised the price! It is now 25 and change on craigslist San Fran. I think seller is a dealer who doesn't know what he's got. It has a Petri type steering wheel, alpina wheels, etc. Looks nice

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Loren told us it was sold, evidently it didn't work out...now he's threshing...separating the wheat from the chaff!

lol!

I emailed him for explaination we see?

Ran

M6_1988

Reaction score
price went up

seeing a price go up happened to mee too yesterday. I was very interested in the 3.0CS M88 conversion, which was offered on ebay at $ 55 buy now, that was around Christmas, car in Bay area.

Yesterday, I received a nice portfolio by mail, the seller now wants $ 61.
I'm really pissed about those attitudes, playing games.

66toaster

Reaction score
Don't complain

It's the seller's prerogative to re-offer at a higher price. I don't hear people complain when a seller lowers their asking price, except possibly from a fellow e9 owner hoping values were higher. As for that missed opportunity for M6 1988, he didn't mention if he made an offer when he first came across that ad. Time is of the essence on some of these offerings.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think the seller truly didn't know what he had and what the current market is. If the car is sound as far as rust goes, 25K is not too bad, given the wheels, spoiler, new leather, wheel, etc. If I had room in my garage, I would be on it!

M6_1988

Reaction score
It's the seller's prerogative to re-offer at a higher price. I don't hear people complain when a seller lowers their asking price, except possibly from a fellow e9 owner hoping values were higher. As for that missed opportunity for M6 1988, he didn't mention if he made an offer when he first came across that ad. Time is of the essence on some of these offerings.

I don't make any offers, if I can't look at the car in person. I'll be flying over from Germany this month. One thing is for sure, there are many valuable cars out there, for $ 61 or less. That CS M88 is not even original anymore.

66toaster - I just dislike to be fooled.

66toaster

Reaction score
I don't make any offers, if I can't look at the car in person. I'll be flying over from Germany this month. One thing is for sure, there are many valuable cars out there, for $ 61 or less. That CS M88 is not even original anymore.

66toaster - I just dislike to be fooled.

Didn't realize you are in Europe. That does make it tougher to make a timely offer.

dinanm6

Reaction score
3.0 cs

Hello~ i am new to the board, and was wondering if the black coupe was still available, and if someone as a contact e-mail or ph no#of the owner of the black coupe? Thank you.

91 965 Turbo Porsche!
87 Dinan M6! For Sale!!!
81 Ruf Slantnose Turbo Porsche!
74 Porsche Carrera 2.7 Concours!