BMW 3.0 CSi review

JMinNJ

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Your Car? Looks awesome. I love the stripes, I have the same set for the 3.0cs that will be installed on my car soon.
The host does a great job of explaining differences in the e9s for 73. One of the best reviews I’ve seen.
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
All - the car and views - breathtaking

Fist time I see such a mix: red carpet and seat belts with blue interior. Not bad...
Am I correct it was some paint repair on right door (in the middle)?

Beemer70

Reaction score

Fist time I see such a mix: red carpet and seat belts with blue interior. Not bad...
Your Car? Looks awesome. I love the stripes, I have the same set for the 3.0cs that will be installed on my car soon.
The host does a great job of explaining differences in the e9s for 73. One of the best reviews I’ve seen.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing.
yes my old beemer!

Beemer70

Reaction score

No repair on right door in middle but paint has a small split - will get it fixed eventually