5 owners
Silver
Black leather/cloth interior
Original Scheel bucket seats
Original steering wheel
Original Blaupunkt radio
Original tool kit
Original Alpina 14” wheels

This beautiful, very original CSL is in fantastic condition and doesn’t appear to be suffering from the extensive rust and rot of many examples I’ve seen. To be truly concours it would need a respray. There is slight corrosion in the driver’s footwell and in the base of the spare wheel holder. There is also slight rust appearing on the edge of a couple of the panels. The car is used weekly and is an absolute joy to drive. The car comes with the following BMW service history.

20/9/73 – 8,273 miles, Frank Lazenby, Leicester
21/1/74 – 12,729 miles, Frank Lazenby, Leicester
8/4/74 – 16,090 miles, Frank Lazenby, Leicester
4/7/74 – 20,180, Frank Lazenby, Leicester
4/3/76 – 37,134, Frank Lazenby, Leicester
4/8/77 – 43,715, Robert Wilson, Boston
19/12/77 – 46,670, Robert Wilson, Boston
15/12/81 – 57,305, Olrids Motors, Boston
7/8/84 – 64,071, Wilson of Boston, Boston

In addition to this there is a very thick file containing a large number of independent service invoices, old MOTs and original photos from previous owners.

With a mild restoration this car could be a supreme example of this fantastic style icon. I would highly recommend a viewing of this vehicle.

£17,500

See this link for pics. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/429372.htm

Milsyboy

Reaction score
It is indeed Marc's car.

Do you know how he is?

I've been trying to get in contact with him, but to no avail. He still has the spare key!!

chicane

Reaction score
Too bad the Dollar is so low compared to the Euro or I would be tempted to buy this.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Milsy,

No idea how he is getting on - only knew of him through here I'm afraid.

Regards,

Rohan

maxwell002

Reaction score
3.0 CSL - MILSY'S CAR

Car is still advertised on Pistonheads - Have you sold you car yet ?

Milsyboy

Reaction score
Hi maxwell002

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Yes the car is still available as of today.

chicane

Reaction score
Milsyboy said:
It is indeed Marc's car.

Do you know how he is?

I've been trying to get in contact with him, but to no avail. He still has the spare key!!

pics?

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Milsyboy said:
How do I post pics up?
You'll have to create an account with a picture hosting site such as Photobucket, flickr or the likes. It is completely free. This next procedure is for Photobucket although they are probably all the same. After uploading your photos then you'll have to copy (copy-paste) your pic by left clicking on Img code link for that particular pic. You'll have to do this to every pic that that you'd like to post. To insert a pic on this board, after you'll have finished you message, right click on your mouse and left click paste inside the copy/paste window. That is it. There are other methods but this is probably the easiest. Good luck.

Bert
72 3.5 CSi
88 M6