Site Donor
Reaction score
70's dealer flags
bmw bandierine.jpg

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
image.jpeg

What you guys are sharing is amazing, and makes my passion for these cars feel amateurish. Thanks! It is most appreciated.

Here's my tiny contribution/trivial curiousity- this window sticker was on 2266375 that I owned, an Italian delivery CSi. Car is gone, but I still have the windshield. I have no idea who these guys were or if they're still around. Tell me this was the worst auto service shop in Italy and I'll scrape it off before I reinstall it.

elbers willy

Reaction score
great stuff guys; only as today I stumbled on this; your forum. I myself collect EVERYTHING about BMW since about 1978 and also have a lot of the stuff shown here. But I stopped buying all this some 10 years ago and now collect old pictures of BMW, Bristol, EMW, etc. which are related to BMW by using there engines or drawings.
Then I also do have a bit of over 1,000 BMW scale-models (cars) and some 200 motorcycles.
Then is there a topic in this forum, where we can exchange stuff?

keep on showing

Willy

Lorenzo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Willy, please show some of your stuff! If You want to sell or exchange collectibles start a new topic, I don't think it already exist.

Ed, I think Auto Giri (located in Via Giacomo Giri in Rome) was a local used cars dealer, not a BMW official shop. But 70's for sure and cool sticker, keep it!

Lorenzo

Site Donor
Reaction score
1971 Depreux modelcars garage with some racing e9 printed. Put some Solido's CSL to complete.
Depreux was a ducth toymaker that had a huge production of garages petrol stations for toycars in the 60's and 70's.

20170504_101328.jpg
20170504_101414.jpg
20170504_101454.jpg
20170504_101438.jpg

Attachments

• 20170504_101438.jpg
    20170504_101438.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 151

Philippe db

Reaction score
Nice to see this garage again. A friend of mine had one and still remember being fascinated as a kid with the elevator in the glass tower.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice to see this garage again. A friend of mine had one and still remember being fascinated as a kid with the elevator in the glass tower.

Is that the elevator that had a manual crank on the side so you could lift cars from one floor to the other? I think I had one of those also. Fun times!

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
This thread is one of the best on the e9 forum, thanks Lorenzo for all the sharing. I am very envious of all those amazing bits of BMW history. Do you ever sell any items? I am looking for 2 or 3 period BMW or Alpina key fobs? just thought i'd ask :)

Lorenzo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Mal, there are many other contributors on this thread.
I may sell some doubles, just need some time to put them toghether. Look at post #105, I have some doubles key fobs for sure.