BMW Car Club GB – Trying to find all RHD CSLs

NiekN

Reaction score
Dear fellow members,

As the new chairman of the E9 Register at the BMW Car Club GB, I'm trying to locate all (remaining) RHD CSLs. So far, I have found 101 out of the 500, but most of these are missing details such as the current owner and the car's history.

I collect all this information in full confidence and none of it will be shared. I can be contacted via PM on this forum, or by email at [email protected]. Some of you will have already received a PM from me in the last few days after I found your name listed against one of the cars on the CS Registry.

For those that are interested, I also publish a quarterly newsletter. If you'd like to join the list, please contact me.

Thank you for your time and reply.

Kind regards,
Niek

Sylvancs

Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out and have messaged privately too. This is 2285041 driveback car keen to find other early cars to see specification and also images or info of the driveback Gala event where first few rhd CSLs were picked up and driven to UK Pre-sales as the first ever RHD M cars ever sold. Some cars were brought out on Horse carriage (Image from lezebre.) interested in finding out more. [email protected]

Attachments

• 02BFC6EE-6399-446A-AEE3-4BD5426E20CE.jpeg
    02BFC6EE-6399-446A-AEE3-4BD5426E20CE.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 0D7DEDE7-5273-40A3-ACCE-F7C88F478EC2.jpeg
    0D7DEDE7-5273-40A3-ACCE-F7C88F478EC2.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 90

NiekN

Reaction score
@NiekN ... this is a wonderful thing, trying to track down 500 or so cars. find them + record them. i presume that you have already looked on lezebre.eu/
I'm working my way through their database at the moment, thank you.

I'm also trying to track down all other RHD versions (CSi & earlier 2000 models), but figured this is an easier one to start with.

NiekN

Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out and have messaged privately too. This is 2285041 driveback car keen to find other early cars to see specification and also images or info of the driveback Gala event where first few rhd CSLs were picked up and driven to UK Pre-sales as the first ever RHD M cars ever sold. Some cars were brought out on Horse carriage (Image from lezebre.) interested in finding out more. [email protected]
Thank you Sylvan. I've received your message and replied as well. I'll have a look and see what I can find on the event, I believe there was recently a feature about it posted in the club's magazine.

stcos85

Reaction score
I have a RHD CSL & CSi over here in Aus. send me a message to remind me and I will check the vins when I am next home