BMW CCA Heritage Magazine Pacific Region Winter 2019 - E3 Article

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Even though it's the Regional Magazine, this was my first time getting published! I was (and still am) excited and honored they (LA Chapter) accepted my story. I just wish it was under better circumstances, but a story is a story. I figured some of you E3 fans would enjoy it, especially if you live up in Northern Cal, don't get BMW CCA, or don't get the Pacific Region Mag. I think BMW CCA did a great job combining the regions; much better idea in my opinion. The Heritage is really nicely done, almost like getting (2) Roundels at a time.

Heritage Winter 2019 -  Cummings_Page_1.jpg
Heritage Winter 2019 -  Cummings_Page_2.jpg

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good job Shane! You got the sentiment across in two pages. Let us know if you find out more down the road. If the owner wishes to replace it we
of course need to participate in the hunt.

The e3 in the picture didn’t but too hot, or was put out. The aluminum wheels didn’t melt. I can’t imagine being anywhere near those fires let alone a victim. We all know someone who was affected. I’m hoping that everyone is finding some way to get on with their lives.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good job Shane! You got the sentiment across in two pages. Let us know if you find out more down the road. If the owner wishes to replace it we
of course need to participate in the hunt.

The e3 in the picture didn’t but too hot, or was put out. The aluminum wheels didn’t melt. I can’t imagine being anywhere near those fires let alone a victim. We all know someone who was affected. I’m hoping that everyone is finding some way to get on with their lives.

Markos thank you for the kind words. Part of the reason for posting was I wasn't sure if anyone would have known who's car this was and if they were on this site or not? It would be great if we could find out and help out in any way. Hard to say if it was put out or not, my gut says no. It was so badly burned all around not only the car, but the surrounding area. Nothing was saved which tells me the fire just swept through like a lot of areas, the firefighters were spread thin and had to pick and choose their battles.

It's been a slow recovery up there. Sad to see so many long term residents give up on rebuilding and moving on. Too many painful memories I think and the surrounding area will not be the same for years and years. Although nature is amazing in how quickly some areas come back. Already a lot of green grass and other vegetation/trees that only comes out after a major fire like that. Anyhow, I'm sure somebody knows who the owner was because it was right along the main thoroughfare from Santa Rosa to Sonoma on Hwy 12. We shall stay tuned.......