BMW CS COUPE FACTORY TINT WINDSHIELDS SEKURIT $295 EA

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Just a follow up for all BMW CS Coupe owners- if you are contemplating purchasing a new factory tint windshield now maybe the best time. We know that prices are gowing up in future shipments. The manufacturer, Sekurit is undergoing changes. We have several left in the crate from early 2017. I am sure we can offer fast service at same old pricing.
For restoration ships we can provide dealer pricing as well as a quantity order in a few days nationwide. Feel free to contact us. These are light green tint throughout no top shade band.
Thanks,
Richard

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Freight gets expensive these days by truck carrier add $195 truck carrier to a business address from MA. There is a 425 crate fee in addition.

Thanks
Richard

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just a follow up for all BMW CS Coupe owners- if you are contemplating purchasing a new factory tint windshield now maybe the best time. We know that prices are gowing up in future shipments. The manufacturer, Sekurit is undergoing changes. We have several left in the crate from early 2017. I am sure we can offer fast service at same old pricing.
For restoration ships we can provide dealer pricing as well as a quantity order in a few days nationwide. Feel free to contact us. These are light green tint throughout no top shade band.
Thanks,
Richard
Richard, please pm me or email me at [email protected]. I could use a couple at dealer pricing shipping to my shop in Austin, Texas, 78736. Thanks.

If any of the Austin crowd want one added to my order, let me know privately and I'm sure we could save at least some of the shipping for you, and you can have them at my dealer cost.
Cheers!
Dan

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Most were green ... but not all. take a look at the tempered mark. the light green has the Duroglass mark M100 on it i believe the clear has M103

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm also curious about the fit, I bought one for the future when my existing one finally gets cracked during a road trip and before they are NLA. It's resting peacefully in the den behind the couch :cool: (wife shakes head).

Has anyone installed one of these and how was the fit?